Garment Making Patterns: The Hilo Dress by Friday Pattern Co.- Printed Pattern
Skill Level: Beginner
The Hilo is a loose, flowy, boho style dress that is easy to sew. There are two back options: a low, open back, or a bra friendly version that comes to a slight V.
Wear this dress with sandals and a floppy hat and you’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation. Layer it over a t-shirt, and it makes a great, everyday look. The double layer of this dress makes it both flattering and extremely comfortable.
Sizes XS-XXL to fit bust measurements of 32” - 46”
Recommended Fabric: Knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch.
- XS-M // 45” wide // 3.13 yards
- L-XXL // 45” wide // 3.4 yards
- XS-M // 54” wide // 2.75 yards
- L-XXL // 54” wide // 3.13 yards
- XS-M // 60” wide // 2.38 yards
- L-XXL // 60” wide // 2.75 yards
- Matching thread
- Stretch or ballpoint machine needle,
- 1/8 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Optional: Stay Tape for hems, double machine needle